Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    I have noticed that I do not get any emails to my Pre from half.com. I have not noticed any other senders I have had trouble with or at least on a consistent basis. My mail on the Pre just pulls from my internet providers mail account, same account my pc pulls from and said mails are still on the server and are not deleted by the PC. Anyone else had the same problem?
    No I have not had this problem at all and I have sold quite a few books on half.com since I got my Pre. Could have something to do with the email provider you are using, I use Gmail, don't know if it makes a difference or not?
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    Not sure, I dont think it is my provider as I get them to my PC. For instance one came in tonight for a deposit made and the mail came to my pc and is still out on the server when I log to webmail but not on my Pre. But all mails before and after it are there, same with a item sold email a couple days ago.
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    I'm having a similar problem with emails sent from eBay. My Pre never fetches them. I'm not sure why this happens. Does anyone have an idea?