1.    #1  
    Hello all i'm pretty new as you can see but i'm looking for a rss reader or a app that i can install to add feeds that i want any help ?
    Welcome to the forums.

There is an app in the App Catalog that will read your Google Reader account. IMO, having a Google Reader account is the best. There is also an RSS reader in the Homebrew section called 'Feeds'. This also utilizes your Google Reader account (and thus, cannot add individual feeds into this app at the moment).

I know others will pester you, but let me just make you aware of the 'Search' feature in these threads. It can benefit you a lot in the future!
    Global Posts
    770 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BMIC50 View Post
    Welcome to the forums.

There is an app in the App Catalog that will read your Google Reader account. IMO, having a Google Reader account is the best. There is also an RSS reader in the Homebrew section called 'Feeds'. This also utilizes your Google Reader account (and thus, cannot add individual feeds into this app at the moment).

I know others will pester you, but let me just make you aware of the 'Search' feature in these threads. It can benefit you a lot in the future!
    Newsdesk is awesome as well. Not only is it an RSS reader, it'll pull the FULL article down. (i.e. cnn has headlines only in their rss feed.. but this app pulls down the full article)

-m
  4.    #4  
    ok i do want to be quick on this so newsdesk will be better to pull down rss feeds or jusy try them both?