1.    #1  
    So I'm "chillin'" at home when I set my Pre on the Touchstone charger. Suddenly, there's a message from Palm. I'm being upgraded to webOS 1.3! After the delays that 1.2 suffered, I'm positively giddy with glee. I spend some time uninstalling my theme and getting rid of my old patches so the upgrade can go smoothly and put the Pre back on the Touchstone and let the upgrade begin.

And so it goes. My Pre feels sluggish and flaky after the upgrade so I reset it. After the reset it still feels a little sluggish so I just resign myself to the thought that this upgrade didn't do much for my Pre's speed after all and put it back on the Touchstone. About ten minutes later, I pick it up to play with it a bit and it's feeling a lot snappier. Maybe Palm was just doing something in the background earlier....

Anyway, I open Preware to lay on a new theme and reinstall my patches thinking that I'm done for the night when I decide to check my Device Info app. It tells me that I'm still at 1.2.1. Huh. Did I just dream all that or did anyone else experience this weirdness tonight?
    dream?
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

strange.
    Strange + 1

I don't see the update myself.

I'm wondering if your Pre got mistaken for a GSM phone?

Rob
    Robert L
    Astoria Queens, N.Y.C
    - Palm Pre (Sprint) - formally Palm Treo 650
    Version 1.4.1.1
    Sprint Configuration 2.3
    Model: P100EWW
    Hardware Version: A
    Firmware: CC1.4(510)

Did it really specify an upgrade to 1.3? You might be just another victim of the repeated 1.21 installation (do a search).
    Wow, I got a contact high just reading your post. I wonder how many brain cells I lost?
    Pass that over here!!.. LOL
    How many times have you seen the Dr.?..lol
    puff puff pass
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Grace View Post
    Did it really specify an upgrade to 1.3? You might be just another victim of the repeated 1.21 installation (do a search).
    Well it was late and I was tired so that might have been the case but I was so sure!