1.    #1  
    I have searched, but maybe I am not using the right word strings, but I cannot find instructions for reinstalling webos on my pre. I have loaded and unloaded a ton of things on her and she just seems like she needs a fresh install. Is this possible? Again, google and precentral searches haven't yielded me any results.
    Quote Originally Posted by jar3232 View Post
    I have searched, but maybe I am not using the right word strings, but I cannot find instructions for reinstalling webos on my pre. I have loaded and unloaded a ton of things on her and she just seems like she needs a fresh install. Is this possible? Again, google and precentral searches haven't yielded me any results.
    Start with the following link. You are basically webOS Doctoring your phone. Almost resetting it to the factory settings.

How To Recover - WebOS Internals
    yes sir the webos DR is the way to go about it. Fairly simple, download it plug the pre in to pc hit next a few times and wait for about 45mins while the factory image is put back on your pre.
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
  4.    #4  
    Thank you
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    What about contacts? Will i need to link all my contacts again like when i first got my phone? or does the backup that's created have all that organized?
    Ie. AIM associated with phone numbers and facebook??
  6.    #6  
    Well I just finished reloading everything back on my pre, woooo, didn't realize how much I had on there. Yes, you do have to go through and relink all of your contacts and such, but it does load everything that was there (minus a lot of apps). Pre is running much smoother now. Thanks again...