Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    it would be nice if someone have created a lock screen app for the palm pre like it is on the G1
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.president09 View Post
    it would be nice if someone have created a lock screen app for the palm pre like it is on the G1
    u dont really need an app for that u can just get the actual picture for that and send it to ur phone via quick install...but i prefer themes
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

3.    #3  
    lol. not the image...rather than the dial pad for your passcode, i would rather prefer connecting the dots in order like the G1
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.president09 View Post
    lol. not the image...rather than the dial pad for your passcode, i would rather prefer connecting the dots in order like the G1
    hmm no idea wut u mean never seen it b4 lol
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

5.    #5  
    oh God. lol. i hate when i am alone on a subject. lol
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    i agree, i dont want a passcode or a password, i would much rather have the connect the dots the g1 and the bb storm have !!!

been waiting to see somthing about it !
    The connect the dots is ridiculously insecure...

The only guy I ever knew with a g1 always locked his phone after I messed with some of his settings, but if you just turn it toward the light you can see the pattern, and with no repeat there's only two possible combinations you have to try.... and he couldn't wipe the screen every time he laid it down.

Anyway, he switched to the keypad and just made sure to have a duped number in there somewhere and I was never able to get into it again... besides looking over his shoulder I mean...

So if you want the connect the dots I don't know why you don't just leave it unlocked....
    That would be great! I have been looking for an app like that on the Pre. I love the G1s lock method.
    Global Posts
    576 Global Posts
    I don't think the connect the dots is supposed to be secure. It's just a means of unlocking the screen, the same way as swiping up on the yellow circle like we do now.
  10.    #10  
    juz anotha way of personalizing your palm pre
    have been thinking same thing I saw it on the samsung moment but would really love it on my pre. I don't use lock at all right now but I would if I could use the dots.
    yeah, the connect the dot joint would be nice. and with all the swipeing and pinching how could you know which are for the dot unlock?
    someone please create this. id rather have the dots than a pin lock.
    Global Posts
    350 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gage006 View Post
    I don't think the connect the dots is supposed to be secure. It's just a means of unlocking the screen, the same way as swiping up on the yellow circle like we do now.
    You have to connect them in a specific pattern to unlock the screen, it serves IMO as a pin and a screen look without having to punch in a stupid PIN.

I'd love to have it also, I was using it on my friends Hero and it is just as secure as the PIN, I couldn't crack his dot configuration.
    Global Posts
    393 Global Posts
    +1
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    omg that would be awesome i messed with this on my friends new driod and i love it
    --
    Please post inquiries to the "Ask a Sprint rep" sticky on the CDMA North America forum.
    If my post was helpful please thank me!

Linux/Palm Pre HELP can be found at:
    http://www.crombiez.com

-intro.
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    would be very nice
  18.    #18  
    if i would of been a developer i would of done it, that and a voice recorder
    recorder cant be done no access to the mic

It's a really cool feature, much better than PIN-unlock.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast