Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    Has anyone else had problems with the browser? For example it is horribly slow, and takes forever to load pages even via evdo and wifi, poor rendering and if my data is interrupted when loading pages I have to close the browser card and restart it because it won't connect. Are there any tweaks I can use to fix this?
    my browser work perfectly nice and fast .. sometimes is slow for the signal in my bsmt!
    use wifi it works great!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunz4sale View Post
    Has anyone else had problems with the browser? For example it is horribly slow, and takes forever to load pages even via evdo and wifi, poor rendering and if my data is interrupted when loading pages I have to close the browser card and restart it because it won't connect. Are there any tweaks I can use to fix this?
    Any sites in particular so that we others can test and we an see how our load times compare to yours? They might be script-heavy sites that are slowing down the phone, or who knows.

/Kevin
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    Facebook is particularly bad. It won't even connect to it today.
    Facebook is under maintenance, or is being hit hard. That is not a problem of the Pre's browser. It's been reported on other mobile phones quite a bit today.

I usually have no problems, though I did have some trouble yesterday, which I'm blaming on sprint as it mixed up my timezones.
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    What about time outs using the browser? Like if it hangs and then you refresh it doesn't do anything.