Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Its telling me to download novacom but i dnt have window 7. can anyone gude me on how to do this becuase i dont get this **** at all. Please msg me @ sam_som08@yahoo.com
    please read the first page of the webos quick install thread. It will tell you exactly what to do.
    You need to goto this message thread and very carefully read the very first post on page 1.

Here is the link to make it easier for you to find:

http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...-7-beyond.html

Rob
    Robert L
    Astoria Queens, N.Y.C
    - Palm Pre (Sprint) - formally Palm Treo 650
    Version 1.4.1.1
    Sprint Configuration 2.3
    Model: P100EWW
    Hardware Version: A
    Firmware: CC1.4(510)

4.    #4  
    i read the *****g page already. and im not understand that stu[id ****....someone email me already and guide on how to do this ****
    Quote Originally Posted by sam_inc View Post
    Its telling me to download novacom but i dnt have window 7. can anyone gude me on how to do this becuase i dont get this **** at all. Please msg me @ sam_som08@yahoo.com
    And if you don't have Windows 7 what do you have, don't you think it would be better to provide us with just a tad more info.

What do you have!

Have you read any of the posts.

And sorry guy, nobody is going to send you a personal message.

Just set your option to notify you if someone posts a reply!

Rob
    Robert L
    Astoria Queens, N.Y.C
    Version 1.4.1.1
    Sprint Configuration 2.3

wow. Watch the language please. Hope someone else can help you.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by rlanza1054 View Post
    and if you don't have windows 7 what do you have, don't you think it would be better to provide us with just a tad more info.

What do you have!

Have you read any of the posts.

And sorry guy, nobody is going to send you a personal message.

Just set your option to notify you if someone posts a reply!

Rob
    i have windows vista...and i try to do that a`ttempt novacom installation but its not working can u help me
    man if your going to be mad and angry go ahead but it wont get you anywhere in these forums
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    man if your going to be mad and angry go ahead but it wont get you anywhere in these forums
    i HAVE BE TRYING TO GET THIS THING FOR OVER A WEEK NOW, AND MUST OF YOU ARE TO DAMN LAZY TO HELP SOMEONE.
    if you have windows vista 32 send me your email i have the correct novacom driver but it does not mean that is the problem but i will help
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    wow now im lazy lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    I think if anyone is lazy it's the person who isn't willing to use the search function. I think you'll find the people who are polite and patient on this board are always helped.
    agreed. If OP doesn't settle down this thread is going to get closed..and that doesn't help anyone does it?
    well i guess sam got his driver fixed ay!?
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    I tried to help him in a private message.

And when I asked him to provide some info so we could help, all he replied back with is I downloaded WEBOS QUICK INSTALL.

He did not say what computer he was using or anything that could help me help him.

He never said he'd been working a week on this, see the first post!

I posted a very long instruction on WebOS Quick Install on the last page so people who are lazy didn't have to read the first page.

I gave links to download the step by step instructions .pdf files...

Don't say I didn't try to provide help!

Rob
    Robert L
    Astoria Queens, N.Y.C
    Version 1.4.1.1
    Sprint Configuration 2.3

16.    #16  
    do anyone have yahoo messenger. it would be easier for me, i wanna get this over with
    I guess you have to do it just like the rest of us. If you want to just get this over with. Then that just states to most of us, that you are not the type of person who should be using and testing this stuff.

Remember, all of this is BETA software, it contains bugs!!!!!

And because of that, if you are not tech savvy then you should not be playing around with this stuff.

Find someone who have a Pre and who is tech savvy and bring your phone to them and let them do the install for you. You should not do this, you have to be patient if you are impatient then this is not for you to play with.

They are looking for responsible people that will help them develop the software for the Pre.

They are not to get someone that is not interested in learning and helping in developing the software. You don't have to be a developer per sa, but you have to be willing to provide help letting them know in clear English what problems you are having.

Such as I have this type of computer, I have this Pre with this version of software on it.

I am trying to install xxxx.

I am getting this in response.

These are the steps that I took that got me to that error.

This what I downloaded... version etc.

You have not done any of that stuff, even after people have repeatedly ask you to do that.

You say you've been working on this all week.

So state what have you done in that week that you still can't get this to work.

Follow the form by answering the questions I asked above:

What kind of computer Mac / Windows version of OS XP Vista ... 32bit or 64bit...

Then maybe someone can help you figure out the problem.

Just saying I'm impatient and asking for someone to IM you in Yahoo or Private mail.. (giving up there private email to you) is not what should happen here.

I've read your stuff, you continue to ask for help but refuse to provide details!

Remember, it's all in the details!

Rob

Sorry.. you have to do this stuff, as someone said we all did have to learn this stuff the hard way!
    Robert L
    Astoria Queens, N.Y.C
    Version 1.4.1.1
    Sprint Configuration 2.3

Here we go again!!!!!!

This guy is abusive and apparently very young and naive, Ive tried to help him numerous times in the three posts on this same subject.

Before any of you waste your time on this TROLL READ THIS:

http://forums.precentral.net/search....archid=9998600

There are literally 1000s of people using WOSQI w/ no issues, People that have almost no computer skills have successfully completed the task of READING THE FIRST POST and enjoying the tweaking properties of WOSQI.

If after starting 3 threads about the same thing in a week, He still cant comprehend then he is obviously not capable of help.

DIETER: can we please merge these 3 threads into one so people can see how abusive this guy is or better yet BAN HIM!!!
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

+1 for the ban.
  20.    #20  
    what is the development mode?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast