1.    #1  
    So, I've been using patches since rooting was the only way. Through my own sloppiness/laziness I didn't uninstall all patches when migrating from one patching interface to the next one (ie rooting to webOS QI to Preware).

Is there a time saving way to get back to a pre-patched webOS without losing and manually restoring apps and data?

Thanks
    As mentioned a million times, Emergency Patch Recovery. Hit list of everything, and then type emergency.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    As mentioned a million times, Emergency Patch Recovery. Hit list of everything, and then type emergency.
    I came across some of those posts, but for whatever reason I was unclear as to whether or not it removes patches installed via interfaces other than Preware. I'll give it a try, thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by ElPhantasmo View Post
    I came across some of those posts, but for whatever reason I was unclear as to whether or not it removes patches installed via interfaces other than Preware. I'll give it a try, thanks.
    I have used it, and I'm 99% certain that it will remove patches that were PROPERLY installed through the command line using quilt, and 100% sure it will get rid of patches installed through WOSQI.

Patching by manually editing the files however, you're stuck.

On a side note, restoring apps and data is really not as bad as you might think. From starting the WebOSDoctor to being done with apps, themes, patches and everything but re-syncing my music, is about an hour.

Sadly, a complete resync of around 4GB of music takes about another hour.