1.    #1  
    I have just realized that messaging does not have an option to create your own signature for messages. I looked through the chats to find it but, I never did. That's something I thought should of been one of the 1st things that should of been on the system. COMMENT!!!
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.president09 View Post
    I have just realized that messaging does not have an option to create your own signature for messages. I looked through the chats to find it but, I never did. That's something I thought should of been one of the 1st things that should of been on the system. COMMENT!!!
    hmmm.... would be nice. Will have to look into implementing this...
    Call Rejecter Patch
    Make your messanger look like the iphone's
    SMS tone per Contact
    No Alert During call

Thanks are always appreciated or for a really big Thanks you can always:
    (it can go a long way to convince my fiancee that this is worth my time)

Please feel free to PM for more direct assistance.
    That would be so great. I owned one phone and that was the Instinct and that is the only phone I had that did not have a way to add a signature at the end of a text. And now I have the Pre and nothing. At least the Palm Centro had away to add a signature.
  4.    #4  
    yeah my treo 750p had that on it...wondering why they didn't transfer everything from their last products to this one. For example, video recording, voice recording, SIGNATURE, copy/paste, docs-to-go, and much more. I know it's a new hardware but, with the new suppose to be an upgrade and not a downgrade
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    attn jason: can you please make this patch....please...

NOT "HP webOS"!!!
  6.    #6  
    yeah someone...many people will download it. Sprint and Palm are messing up bad with the Pre, wonder why?