1.    #1  
    HI ALL I did not see a section for needed patches. So here is a start I guess

1st off I would like a patch that will speed up the opening and closing of any app installed on the pre,

2nd off I would also like a patch that would give better bluetooth signal strength & quality from the pre,

and 3rd off I would like a patch that will allow you to lock out the volume buttons so that you don't accidently bump the volume buttons and change the settings by mistake. These are just some of the patches that I would like to see come out very very soon. And my donations would be gladly given
    You are kidding around with these 2 right?

Quote Originally Posted by RINGTONE JOE View Post
    1st off I would like a patch that will speed up the opening and closing of any app installed on the pre.

2nd off I would also like a patch that would give better bluetooth signal strength & quality from the pre.
    HI ALL I did not see a section for needed patches.
    http://forums.precentral.net/webos-patches/

-Eric G

WebOS Internals Developer.
    Follow me on Twitter for updates to my projects: | Virtual Keyboard | wIRC | SuperTux | AUPT | KeyBoss | freeTether |

Donate
    I want a patch that turns my phone into a T-Rex! I'll even donate!
    I heard the iPhone had an app that dispenses money!

I'm leaving the Pre if I don't get this by 4:01PM Mountain Time Today!
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    how bout app to unlock and start any car.....or an app to beam urself any where......3d printer app.......an app to fix healthcare.....

NOT "HP webOS"!!!
    OMG. thank u!!! that got quite a chuckle 4rm here
    oh gosh...poor guy. aah take it easy on him! must admit u gave me quite a laugh tho!
    1 would like an auto patch to turn my pre into a car , autophone transform !!!!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    haptic feedback on calculator...on preware.
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    a patch to give me supper powers.....

NOT "HP webOS"!!!
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    2nd off I would also like a patch that would give better bluetooth signal strength & quality from the pre,
    i dont think u can do this.....no patch would help.......if this was possible we would still have wifi that is 802.11a.....this would be as strong as wimax......it would just get faster with patches....

NOT "HP webOS"!!!