1.    #1  
    I tried to doa search for this, but it appeared that the only post i can find are on how people cannot forward a text message. I accidently found that if i double tap a text message while reading it, i get an option to forward the message.
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    Do you have any tweaks or patches installed by chance? I just tried and I am unable to make it work. That is one feature I would really like to have. Congratulations, I'm envious =p
    Global Posts
    165 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bsn722 View Post
    I tried to doa search for this, but it appeared that the only post i can find are on how people cannot forward a text message. I accidently found that if i double tap a text message while reading it, i get an option to forward the message.
    Can you make a screenshot? Inquiring minds would love to know...
    Current device: Palm Pre
    Former devices: Treo 755p, Treo 650
    Global Posts
    165 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lpapesh01 View Post
    Do you have any tweaks or patches installed by chance? I just tried and I am unable to make it work. That is one feature I would really like to have. Congratulations, I'm envious =p
    If you install Preware you can then easily install a patch to forward text messages. Beats waiting for Palm to give us a solution...
    Current device: Palm Pre
    Former devices: Treo 755p, Treo 650
    You can also use Jason's WebOS Quick Install. I've had this feature for quite some time along with other features that are not found in the stock Pre yet. All my tweaks are listed in my signature below.

http://forums.precentral.net/canuck-...ml#post1946232
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    i went thru the steps on forwarding messages and all i get is an error, but i go to my phone and double tap my screen and i get the do you want to forward yes or no but thats it nothing happens. can someone help me with this problem. what do i need to do to solve this. thanks.
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    I'm curious to hear back from the OP to see if they have any ideas on how and/or why this is possible for them without any altercations being made?
  8.    #8  
    Sorry, i am a bit tired and it must of slipped my mind, but it looks like I actually enabled it using the OS quick installer. In the newest version, under the tools menu there is an option that will let you tweak some settings, (like setting the icons in the launcher to four across and four down). There is also a simple click to enable text forwarding.

I just checked my PC and Palm and I did turn it on.

see screen shot:
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by bsn722; 10/27/2009 at 04:56 PM.
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    okay cool. Thanks for posting back!
    The webOS 1.3.1 update that came out over the weekend for Sprint and Bell lets you forward texts now. More details are available at The Official Palm Blog: What's new in webOS 1.3.1?.