Global Posts
    100 Global Posts

I have been struggling with this issue since I've owned the Pre. I would really love to be able to accept email appointments on my Pre the way I did with my old blackberry curve. The Pre email client doesn't recognize the data in its vcal format so in turn we don't have the ability to add the info to our calendars via the Pre. I am just checking to see if someone in the great patchland of the almighty Pre homebrewers association or elsewhere might be able to create some magical upgrade that will alleviate this issue once and forall.

If this can't be so, then maybe Palm engineers have already or can add this to the next upgrade.
    Global Posts
    888 Global Posts
    +1 - big time

I have to log into Gmail and accept them via the web browser each time - PITA.
    Palm should have this as one of their priorities in the coming updates if they want to be a business device.
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    I sure hope your right. This seems like something that should be so simple and such a big part of being organized and using a calendar on a smartphone. It's also got me teetering on the verge of swapping phones. If I could find another touch screen device on sprint that was more than comparable that had this function I would switch now. I'll just wait for this fix and/or the new 4G line up for 2010.