Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I look into my computer file and I dont see web OS?? i see OS, but i dnt think that for my palm pre, can someone please help me
    Quote Originally Posted by sam_inc View Post
    I look into my computer file and I dont see web OS?? i see OS, but i dnt think that for my palm pre, can someone please help me
    You're going to have to explain yourself a bit better. What are you trying to accomplish?

WebOS is not on your computer, it is the system that runs applications on your phone. Why are you looking for 'WebOS' anywhere?
    First of all you already have this thread in the Palm Pre forum. Second of all this forum is for patches. Third of all, unless English is a second language to you, it sounds like you don't have the skills and/or competence needed to do whatever it is you're trying to do. That's not intended as an insult.
    are you looking for webOS quick install?
    Quote Originally Posted by dallashigh View Post
    First of all you already have this thread in the Palm Pre forum. Second of all this forum is for patches. Third of all, unless English is a second language to you, it sounds like you don't have the skills and/or competence needed to do whatever it is you're trying to do. That's not intended as an insult.
    Come on man! Either offer to help you really don't have to chime in.

That's not intended as an insult
    Quote Originally Posted by dallashigh View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mracer29 View Post
    Come on man! Either offer to help you really don't have to chime in.

That's not intended as an insult
    LOL. Don't be too quick to judge dallas. Sam really did just have the same thread elsewhere. People were trying to help but he wasn't understanding.

I believe he is looking for the WebOSQuickInstall and that link was offered to him. Reading some pre-existing threads before messing with patches, apps, etc. would probably be a really good idea so you don't screw up your phone Sam. It takes some time but it's worth it.

Just my $.02.

I'd post up some links to threads for you but I can't yet. Not enough posts.
  7.    #7  
    I am downloading it now, but i dnt really understand it.

if you have yahoo messenger please add me @ sam_som08@yahoo.com...please
    Quote Originally Posted by sam_inc View Post
    I am downloading it now, but i dnt really understand it.

if you have yahoo messenger please add me @ sam_som08@yahoo.com...please

Damn man! Read and search, It is explained plain as day on the very page you downloaded WOSQI!

http://forums.precentral.net/canuck-...-7-beyond.html
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

The first three posts in the thread where you download WebOS Quick Install describe it in most excellent detail. You should read the first post (Basic requirements and description), the second (which includes a 2 part PDF file), and the third (a Troubleshooting Guide) before you ask again (this is your third post on this subject today).

The Homebrew apps, the Themes, and all of the patches and tweaks require a little bit of work and understanding. The folks who have developed them have made them as simple as possible, but it's not quite automatic yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by SaltySteve View Post
    LOL. Don't be too quick to judge dallas. Sam really did just have the same thread elsewhere. People were trying to help but he wasn't understanding.

I believe he is looking for the WebOSQuickInstall and that link was offered to him. Reading some pre-existing threads before messing with patches, apps, etc. would probably be a really good idea so you don't screw up your phone Sam. It takes some time but it's worth it.

Just my $.02.

I'd post up some links to threads for you but I can't yet. Not enough posts.
    I agree 100% you must read & research first and it does pay off in the long run. Heck look at me, I knew nothing then I found this place. Wait!! I still know nothing
  11.    #11  
    but I dont have Windows 7 can someone email me and guide me please
  12.    #12  
    Can someone help me please. I dnt understand this ****
    I'm sorry to be non-constructive but you are posting all over the place about this. If you can't understand it simply by searching and reading, like EVERY OTHER PERSON has done then maybe it isn't for you.
    just so you know this was posted a couple days ago lol like he said hes been looking for help.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    hahah yea i realized how old the thread was after i posted, but his most recent post was from just about 20 minutes after he started ignoring his other thread. lolz.
    i bet he did not realize he could bump the thread when it gets pushed back thats my guest
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  17.    #17  
    First of all im not A HE. Second i know how to work a forum. Im just impatient
  18.    #18  
    do anyone have yahoo messenger. it would be easier for me, i wanna get this over with
    ok then if your gonna be like that impatient and unthankful then you will get no more from me have a wonderful night
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
  20.    #20  
    i am thankful but im not patient. thats who i am. that doesnt mean im a jerk... i really do need some help please.

I know what you were talking about and i click it but it says no device deteced
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast