1.    #1  
    The Gmail smartphone mobile interface for iPhone, Android, and WebOS has been upgraded with many new features and works much faster and better than it used to.

Official Gmail Blog: What's new with Gmail on iPhone and Android

It is now pretty feature complete with the desktop version of Gmail. I personally just use my push Gmail with the native email app on the Pre, but sometimes you really need to use the actual Gmail website for things such as search your mail, easily labeling messages, and viewing long threaded discussions.
    It seems to only indicate availability on Android and Iphone OS. Have you tested it out on your Pre?

Edit: I just checked and it looks like we still get the old version of the mobile site. :-/
    I was under the impression Google was ecstatic about webOS.

Obviously, they are supporting their own turf (Android), and the dominant platform (iPhone), while siphoning out Maps updates our way when they can manage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baryn View Post
    I was under the impression Google was ecstatic about webOS.

Obviously, they are supporting their own turf (Android), and the dominant platform (iPhone), while siphoning out Maps updates our way when they can manage.
    It think it's because WebOS currently is using an outdated version of WebKit. I'm just speculating though.
    Just checked Gmail and it looks exactly the same as it shows it on the iPhone and Android. This is actually my first time using the web interface, so I don't know if it's always been like this or if the Pre is just loading one of those other versions by default.
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by orlando_c View Post
    It seems to only indicate availability on Android and Iphone OS. Have you tested it out on your Pre?

Edit: I just checked and it looks like we still get the old version of the mobile site. :-/
    Clear your browser cache and cookies.
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesCarnley View Post
    The Gmail smartphone mobile interface for iPhone, Android, and WebOS has been upgraded with many new features and works much faster and better than it used to.

Official Gmail Blog: What's new with Gmail on iPhone and Android

It is now pretty feature complete with the desktop version of Gmail. I personally just use my push Gmail with the native email app on the Pre, but sometimes you really need to use the actual Gmail website for things such as search your mail, easily labeling messages, and viewing long threaded discussions.
    Good find. I saved it as a bookmark. I also gave you props.

Thanks
    emails do not open fully. Anyone else notice that? Calender looks really nice as well