Global Posts
    810 Global Posts
    I've noticed that certain days my phone runs the battery down faster than normal with very little use. Like today for example I've had 2 phone calls for all of maybe 5 mins and about 10 texts yet I've lost 15% when I would normal lose around 5%..

Now when the battery seems to be draining faster than normal I just reboot the phone and all is good, but today I noticed EV icon lighting up ever 30secs or so with not a single card open on the phone..

It will light up for about 3-10 sec then turn off and about 30-45 sec later it will do it keeps doing it.. I just rebooted the phone and it seems not to be doing it anymore.

So is there anyway to track what the phone is using evdo for when nothing is open? I can only guess that its related to location services or email.
    Last edited by helidos; 10/26/2009 at 12:45 PM.
    Global Posts
    810 Global Posts
    Ok I have figured out was causing evdo connections. My exchange account is receiving email as they arrive but in the setting it is set to ever hour. Anyway to fix this? I have even set it to manual and it still getting email pushed to the phone...