Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    I am trying to start from scratch w/WebOS doctor. I have the latest version of Doctor but when I run it I get to the screen that tells me to:

"Connect your phone directly to your computer with your USB cable.

Do not remove the battery or disconnect your phone during this process."

The "Next" button stays grayed out. I have waited the 15 minutes that Palm says to wait but to no avail. Where do I go from here?

I am using WebOS Doc. because I am getting the non-stop update reminder and just having some issues.
    This is a problem I am having as well. I have waited over a hr and it still stays dim. Only thing is I have used it once before and it worked perfectly. No nothing ugh. I need help too.
    Ok So this problem is fixed. Make sure you are on DevMode. This is accomplished by typing upupdowndownleftrightleftrightbastart then turn on your devmode, which will prompt for a restart. Do it. Then plug it in and start the WebOS Doctor. The next button was ready to be puched and it was ready to be started.
    Quote Originally Posted by sciteach View Post
    I am trying to start from scratch w/WebOS doctor. I have the latest version of Doctor but when I run it I get to the screen that tells me to:

"Connect your phone directly to your computer with your USB cable.

Do not remove the battery or disconnect your phone during this process."

The "Next" button stays grayed out. I have waited the 15 minutes that Palm says to wait but to no avail. Where do I go from here?

I am using WebOS Doc. because I am getting the non-stop update reminder and just having some issues.
    Did you have the large usb symbol on screen when you plugged it in ?

Phone off , plugged into wall socket , hold volume button up , when you see the usb symbol your ready for the doctor