1.    #1  
    Is there any way to calibrate this? It seems the last couple of days, when I go to perform the "back" gesture, the screen tries to swipe left instead, like the calibration is off. Is this done via "more info" and the hardware tests, under "device info," or does anyone else have any tips?

I thought maybe my screen just needed a good thorough cleaning, but that didn't seem to do the trick, and I'm having to do the gesture sometimes 3 or 4 times before I get the desired response.

Thanks.
    ok this is the deal a full swipe will swap apps if you have more than one card open at a time just try it , if your doing a back swipe try starting at the center button swiping back and see if that helps ,your phone was made to do this so you could switch from app to app without minimizing your apps to card view.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  3.    #3  
    I understand full swipe to switch apps. That's not what I was talking about at all. Thanks anyway.
  4.    #4  
    It WAS working perfectly...now suddenly it's working differently. It's not responding the same way as it has been.
    well try the interactive tests they cant hurt ,right??!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Im assuming after using your Pre for a while you do know what the back gesture is and if its malfunctioning that could very well be a problem, When you perform a back/forward gesture, the little LED lights on the sides of the center button also light up in response to the gesture, are you seeing this?
    I am experiencing this exact same problem on my wife's Pre though mine works just fine. The LED lights function like they should (i.e. they light up in response to and in the same direction as my swipe), however, the screen tries to swipe left as noted by tennenho.

This is quite annoying so any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!
    I am also experiencing a problem when I swipe left. It happens mainly when I am in Calendar and am entering a New Event. I type what I need to type and then swipe left to go back to the previous screen to complete the entry. But the Pre doesn't respond unless I swipe left multiple times. The LED lights beside the center button light up with the swipe but nothing happens. This is very annoying. Any ideas on how I might try solving this?
    This isn't really an issue, it's just the phone lagging. Yes, the lag in itself is an issue, but WebOS isn't that snappiest of phone operating systems. In your larger apps like calendar, email, etc. I always have to back swipe a couple of times for it to register.
    This is not a lag issue. After playing with my wife's phone a bit I've been able to swipe left just fine if I start to the right of the center button and then swipe left to the center button. But if I start in the normal gesture area slightly above the center button and swipe beyond the center button it does not work unless I do it multiple times, sometimes not at all.

And this occurs in all apps, not just the calendar, email or tasks.