Global Posts
    514 Global Posts
    so I accidentally the 1500 page healthcare bill and the pre pdf viwer can't open, hmmmmm I wonder what the limit is?
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    Where did you find the healthcare bill? So i cant look at it........
    It seems your palm knows something you don't about that bill,lol.
    The Healthcare Bill:

Killing our Pres today, Killing us tomorrow...
    Downloaded the first write up way back when and it just bogged the pre PDF reader. If I try this new file and the pre does go belly up, is my replacement insurance still good? lol
    Last edited by Finally Pre; 10/24/2009 at 08:40 AM.
    That's pretty lame considering the file is only 2.25MB. I guess it tries to render every single page when it loads.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsyeltzin View Post
    That's pretty lame considering the file is only 2.25MB. I guess it tries to render every single page when it loads.
    That is what It seemed to do. And then to go forward a few pages the pre just has a heart attack. I think it has to do with the testing of the new health care and the pre is not covered by the Fed. To much red tape in the bill..

Now once Palm opens up the other chip in the phone, I wounder if that will help. That is if the chips power is not Government rationed.
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rothoof View Post
    so I accidentally the 1500 page healthcare bill and the pre pdf viwer can't open, hmmmmm I wonder what the limit is?
    Dude, you accidentally the WHOLE thing?