1.    #1  
    Just a quick question...does anyone know if there is a way to remove the launcher tab on the quick launch bar?? (the arrow that pulls up the launcher)
    I havent seen a patch for this and was wondering if this is a big want of others.. i could put a much more useful item on the launch bar considering i always swipe up anyway to open the launcher. Thoughts on this???
    It can not be removed. Yet, anyway.
    well!

Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

is that for real? if so, how?
    Quote Originally Posted by PrestonJames View Post
    is that for real? if so, how?
    Its all in here:

http://forums.precentral.net/web-os-...icklaunch.html

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

Hiding it is one thing. Are you talking about actually removing the arrow that brings up the launcher? Then how on earth would you get to your apps?
    Quote Originally Posted by tennenho View Post
    Hiding it is one thing. Are you talking about actually removing the arrow that brings up the launcher? Then how on earth would you get to your apps?
    you can still swipe up from the gesture area.
    Quote Originally Posted by tennenho View Post
    I actually have 2 icons that are transparent, the launcher is in the right corner and the phone icon is in the right. If I touch the quick launch area the app will still launch. Its more of a visual mod.

Follow the link below.

Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    I actually have 2 icons that are transparent, the launcher is in the right corner and the phone icon is in the right. If I touch the quick launch area the app will still launch. Its more of a visual mod.
    what do i have to do to make icons transparent? and does the quick launch bar need to be transparent if i only want to get rid of it while the launcher is open?
    Last edited by PrestonJames; 10/21/2009 at 03:39 AM.