Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Wasn't the refresh issue addressed on the last WebOS update? I noticed back then that the cards (specially the browser) no longer refreshed when you switched to different cards.

However, after a while I noticed the refresh bug ("no, it's a feature!" ) came back... FTR, I removed all patches prior to the last OS update and haven't reinstalled them yet, so it can't be a rogue patch causing any conflicts.
    Last edited by Carioca_FL; 02/08/2010 at 12:20 PM. Reason: removed comment about OP from original thread, since threads were merged.
    ok the pre is slow...but...now it's virtually impossible to.multi-task with the damn web.....why? This IS a dealbreaker
    Another thread was started on this topic. That OP confirmed that it is really a part of this thread so the threads were merged.

If you need help using your phone, post your request here. If you want Palm to know about your issue, please post in their official Palm User Forum or tell them directly: www.palm.com/us/company/feedback.html. Palm will not see it here.

- Craig
    Last edited by milominderbinder; 02/08/2010 at 10:34 AM.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123