1.    #1  
    ok som im messin with the whole pre central thing u kno downloadin apps amd patches jus loving the new stuff i was gittin and all until i notice my earpiece for my phone stopped working so im thinking maybe it could be a problem with the codes and all for the themes that may have caused that problem because even when im trying to use my phone regularly the screen doesnt go off like its supposed to so now i start deleting all the appps and themes and patches and the 5x4 app launch patch is literally stuck on the i even did a full erase and it is still stuck i reinstall preware to try and install a different app patch and an error pops up plz help me
    plug in out a bunch of times worked for me.

also search for stuck in headset mode or similar there are other fixes in the forum.
    1) Don't use webspeak when asking for help.
    2) Please find the punctuation keys on your keyboard and use them.

Doing those two thins will make your posts easier to read, which makes it easier to help you.

Now that I've got that out of my system.......

Have you used headphones or a headset recently?

The reason I ask is that some people have had problems with their Pre getting stuck in headset mode. This certainly has nothing to do with a launcher patch.

If you have used a headset recently, that most likely the problem. Do a search for the words headset and stuck to see all the other posts about this and the various solutions.

If you haven't used a headset recently, I'm not sure, but more information always helps.
    VeeDubb65 is bang on. The need to run your post through a on-line translator will deter many people. If you put some effort into your posts then your going to receive more enthusiastic help.

-

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...=headset+stuck
    <quote removed>

Looking at VeeDubb65's # of posts and thanks versus yours makes me think maybe, JUST MAYBE he knows what he is talking about and is in fact not a tool or nerd.
    I'm all for helping people, and I'm all for being as tolerant as possible with people's crappy spelling, lack of punctuation, and general "sounding like a ******** 13 yr old girl" issues. BUT if its that hard to read and makes it seem like the person is TOTALLY clueless and just clicking buttons based on something the glanced at on here, then I have no real desire to try to help, because I believe it will be pointless. The person is probably too stupid to figure it out, based on their horrible writing skills. Just my opinion, though.
    Last edited by palandri; 10/16/2009 at 11:24 AM.
  6. xtn
    Global Posts
    711 Global Posts
    <quote removed>

What? I can't understand your post.

xtn
    Last edited by palandri; 10/16/2009 at 11:23 AM.
    <quote removed>

And my opinion is now validated.
    <quote removed>
    LOL...Isn't that a bit hypocritical? You're on the same forum, doing the same thing.

I have to say VeeDubb65 and supercluver are on target. People are all for helping, if they can understand what you need help with.
    Quote Originally Posted by kdogg View Post
    ok som im messin with the whole pre central thing u kno downloadin apps amd patches jus loving the new stuff i was gittin and all until i notice my earpiece for my phone stopped working so im thinking maybe it could be a problem with the codes and all for the themes that may have caused that problem because even when im trying to use my phone regularly the screen doesnt go off like its supposed to so now i start deleting all the appps and themes and patches and the 5x4 app launch patch is literally stuck on the i even did a full erase and it is still stuck i reinstall preware to try and install a different app patch and an error pops up plz help me
    Reading this hurts my brain...
    Global Posts
    596 Global Posts
    <quote removed>

Now here is a tool!!!!! I see a ban in PR24s future lol
    Last edited by palandri; 10/16/2009 at 11:25 AM.
    Global Posts
    131 Global Posts
    That first post can't possibly be for real. I mean nobody could actually type that, read over their message and believe that is acceptable English and post it for the world to see.

If that is actually how an adult (or near adult) speaks/writes...god help us all
    Is dis sum kinda joke?

LOL

*Sarcasm*
    sorry couldn't help myself
    Global Posts
    596 Global Posts
    with the way predictive text and auto correction is on phones, kids (and some adults) dont feel the need to actually spell correctly and add punctuation where needed.