1.    #1  
    ok ive searched everywhere and cannot find the answer. so before you ******s start talkin your **** just kno i did search. so answer my questions if not then dont even bother replying. now everytime i use MYtether app my internet doesnt work afterwards. any ideas on why that happens??thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Willmays87 View Post
    ok ive searched everywhere and cannot find the answer. so before you ******s start talkin your **** just kno i did search. so answer my questions if not then dont even bother replying. now everytime i use MYtether app my internet doesnt work afterwards. any ideas on why that happens??thanks
    lol, wow, so friendly! Anyways, yea this happens to me too sometimes. What I do is open the mytether app again and, usually, the app still has usb or wifi on. Just make sure to turn off the usb/wifi tethering on the top right, wait and make sure it finishes disabling tethering, then swip the card away. That's what works for me. Repeat as many times as needed.

"We all follow the Chelsea!!!"
    Global Posts
    564 Global Posts
    Same here - Internet access was disabled until I opened MyTether and turned it off. Just closing the card is not sufficient.