Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    ok...as most palm pre users might know..when you got to your videos on the pre it has a video already called Palm Pre which is 52 seconds long..

my question is..how do i get a video from my computer to my videos on the pre

when i connect the usb and look at all the files on the phone i see the 2 videos i transfered but yet when i disconnect i cant seem to find them anywhere on the phone

what can i do??

are they not formatted properly? are they too long???

lastly, if someone sends me a video message is there some way to save it to ur phone?

please help
    what i did is create a folder caller Videos and they have mp4 ext so you need to convert all your videos to mp4 .. i dont think if they are too longs . i have like 4 movies in mine and they working fine.
    i dont think you can save them yet without hack your phone!
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    ok..so by hacking my phone can i save them?? if so how??

also thanks for the other help,,i am gonna try it now
    Last edited by PR24FLAVA; 10/15/2009 at 10:53 AM.
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    ok so i plugged my phone to the computer, clicked on the option usb drive, i transferred a video over and it shows it right next to the palm pre video, however when i unplug it..its not on my phone..how do i find it.....

and it the palm pre video says mpeg-4 and the one i put in says mpeg
    Quote Originally Posted by PR24FLAVA View Post
    ok so i plugged my phone to the computer, clicked on the option usb drive, i transferred a video over and it shows it right next to the palm pre video, however when i unplug it..its not on my phone..how do i find it.....

and it the palm pre video says mpeg-4 and the one i put in says mpeg
    you need to convert it to mp4 use this program Koyote Soft and convert your video
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    okay.great..i have imported my first video..everything you said was on the money.......

thanks so much

how do i send i video message from my videos to another phone?

i downloaded the patch that lets you send video and photo attachments,but it keeps
    saying

error...your device is full. delete files to clear space. what is this and how do i fix it
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    I use Handbrake to convert my files. Its free and works great. Just launch Handbrake and choose the Iphone preset. Then have it locate the video to convert and you are done. Then use USB mode to transfer to the Pre. I do not place them in a folder but Im sure you could.
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    I just learned how to get a video converted to mp4 and saved on my phone in the icon labeled videos

so now i have one video of my new born son that i would like to send as an attachment to my wife..

i have the patch through preware that adds the ability to attach (send) audio and video files in the messaging application..

but when i select a contact and insert the video this is what i get

error...your device is full..delete files to cleap space

????????????????????????????????????????

what can i do to send video messages??