1.    #1  
    I installed the app under Utilities, "dg Quick Cut" and when I uninstalled it, it left an SMS text message icon remnant on the launcher. I re-booted and it remained. In the process of playing with the patch it created 2 icons on launcher...I used the remove all patches feature in Preware and it did not remove the run away icons.

Any ideas?
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeNoga View Post
    I installed the app under Utilities, "dg Quick Cut" and when I uninstalled it, it left an SMS text message icon remnant on the launcher. I re-booted and it remained. In the process of playing with the patch it created 2 icons on launcher...I used the remove all patches feature in Preware and it did not remove the run away icons.

Any ideas?
    Did you try to press the Orange Key and click on the icons to remove in the launcher?
  3.    #3  
    OMG! THAT worked!

I had NO idea about this feature...how stupid am I? I can trick this phone out and live on the edge of "Bricking" and fall short on this execution.

YOU ROCK!
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeNoga View Post
    OMG! THAT worked!

I had NO idea about this feature...how stupid am I? I can trick this phone out and live on the edge of "Bricking" and fall short on this execution.

YOU ROCK!
    Glad I could help (wouldn't this be a perfect time for the "Thanks" button!?! )! Note that you can use Orange+tap to delete any icon/App on your launcher, but be careful for any App installed via Preware or webOS Quick Install...for Apps installed with those programs, you need to delete from within Preware/webosQI so the proper scripts can run.
  5.    #5  
    Absolutely, I would never delete an app unless using the "Un-Install" in Preware. I am so happy, I am installing your program to use.

I always install and remove a program as part of my initial test of product before keeping.

We are golden, thanks for the great work!