1.    #1  
    Im on 1.2.1 and when I hit "Media Sync" it shows the little media sync logo on the screen but after a while it just ends up dropping that and goes into USB Charge mode. If I then try to tap the "Charging battery" notification it just asks me to choose between USB Drive or Just Charge. I seem to have to try multiple times just to get it to stay in Media Sync and Sync with iTunes. Any ideas?

EDIT:
    I tried the Media Sync on my Ubuntu NetBook and it stayed on so Im thinking its a problem on the OS ie Windows 7.

EDIT 2:
    Seems to be a problem with the Novacomd drivers. I tried to just wipe it out and see if that fixed it but seems like some form of the driers are sticking around. Any tips?
    Last edited by Lupin Saiko; 10/14/2009 at 06:45 PM.
    same thing happened to me last night. What I figured out is that its still in media sync mode. Because everytime I would start a sync or add pics,videos,or photos the media sync logo would pop back up and once its done it would go back to the main screen. I used windows vista and itunes.
    im also having this problem. anyone who finds a solution please post and help out. Ive tried reinstalling the SDK but nothing works. I have the music player (remix) installed if that makes a difference

Edit: my OS is Snow Leopard so its not only a windows thing
    Global Posts
    576 Global Posts
    Happened to me too with Windows 7. I made a thread and no one could figure it out. Good thing I was planning on a reformat anyways, fixed it right up.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by gage006 View Post
    Happened to me too with Windows 7. I made a thread and no one could figure it out. Good thing I was planning on a reformat anyways, fixed it right up.
    When you say reformat, do you mean you also changed OS's or just did a clean install of Windows 7?