Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    what's up guys? My top volume key stopped working since I updated to 1.2... Now my music player and my video player are on mute and I can't raise the volume! Is there any other way to raise the volume other than the volume keys?
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    Are you sure you dont have the slider on mute?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mangordi89 View Post
    what's up guys? My top volume key stopped working since I updated to 1.2... Now my music player and my video player are on mute and I can't raise the volume! Is there any other way to raise the volume other than the volume keys?

Yeah, mine too as of about 12 hours ago Mine was due to a hardware defect, it doesnt have a click anymore and must be pressed with thought put into it to get it to function. A couple quick slides of the keyboard seemed to make it a lil easier to press now, but its still broken and not functioning as it should Seems there are still many manufacturing quirks to be hopefully worked out by palm..
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    yea bro...I already tried that. Whenever I press the bottom key it'll show the volume lowering but it won't do it on the top key.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mangordi89 View Post
    yea bro...I already tried that. Whenever I press the bottom key it'll show the volume lowering but it won't do it on the top key.

Exactly the same here, you really have to put LOTS of pressure on the top one and just hold it down... EXTREMELY inconvenient.