1.    #1  
    If this has been asked or addressed previously I apologize but I searched and couldn't find anything but is anyone else having a problem in text messaging where it fails to word wrap? Very annoying. My wifes Pre does not do this so I'm not sure what's going on.
    This just started for me today, anyone else run across this weird issue? Makes it quite tough to read text messages now with words being split up in the middle of lines. I've tried re-setting my pre a few times, but no luck.
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    That happened to be after I installed the Timestamp patch. I removed the patch and the problem seems to have gone away.
    it happens with the timestamp elegant, or which ever one that is.. i went to the bulletin time stamp.. and it is fine
    Holy crap! I came here to post this very same topic just now. And yes removing the "Fancy" timestamp patch and going with builtin fixed it for me as well.
    Hey thanks guys. I don't know what I would do without this site!!! All answers to all questions are found by doing simple searches. I love everyone.
    I am equivalent to a man dammit.
    Wow this worked for me too...switched from Timestamp Fancy to Bullitin and voila!
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    Just had the same problem. I was afraid it was a problem with the new WebOS. Turnst out I'd just never had that patch installed before. Whew. Thanks, guys.