Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    Hmmm...I have the most updated WebOS (1.2.1). Pre sitting on Touchstone and just got " Palm System Update Available". Any clues?
    nothing on my end....
    Same here, I just got an upgrade.
    What's it upgrade too?
    NOOOOOOORTH!
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    With the last upgrade I had to remove all tweaks, etc. Curious about this one.
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    Not sure...I have tweaks and am not sure what to do before updating.
    I think the update call is for certain apps - shortcovers, flixter, and accuradio I've seen so far.
    ALWAYS REMOVE TWEAKS BEFORE UPDATING WEBOS!

The update may change files that you have TWEAKED and will not know you TWEAKED them. So it can result in bad mojo seriously, there are plenty of threads on how updating without removing tweaks has caused problems, if you used Preware or Quick Install it is extremely easy to remove the tweaks!
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    Is the easiest way to remove tweaks with the 'device management' in the 'Tools' menu in Canuck's Quick Installer?
    Do I need to remove mytether before I update to 1.2.1?
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    This update occured to me around 10:30 last night. I was unaware of it and did not remove my tweaks. I tried to use the Emergency Patch Remover and it did not work. I finally had to use WebOS Doctor and just finished completing the entire process. I wish Palm would issue some kind of warning that these updates are going to happen.