1.    #1  
    My internet worked fine. I have everything up to date.

Today I used the repair program, scanned my phone, and restored 2 things that the utility deemed to be not compatible.

Now, I can use my phone and txt - but I can't surf the net - it says "No Network Connection"

does anyone know what the hell is going on ?

I use bell.
    Phone calls and texts don't go over a data connection. If you don't have a 3G(I think Bell uses that...) or 1x icon next to your reception, you don't have a data connection available.
    Actually you do have data over x1 it's just slower.

Quote Originally Posted by balderson View Post
    Phone calls and texts don't go over a data connection. If you don't have a 3G(I think Bell uses that...) or 1x icon next to your reception, you don't have a data connection available.
    I have had this same issue. For me it was when my phone was connected via WiFi but the router did not have an Internet connection due to problems with my cable modem. When connected to WiFi the phone would use the WiFi for data only even if the WiFi network didn't actually have an Internet connection....rather than switching back to 3G.

Phone assumes that if your using WiFi it is connected to the Internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Funkadelick View Post
    My internet worked fine. I have everything up to date.

Today I used the repair program, scanned my phone, and restored 2 things that the utility deemed to be not compatible.

Now, I can use my phone and txt - but I can't surf the net - it says "No Network Connection"

does anyone know what the hell is going on ?

I use bell.
    Open phone dialer, hit Sprint(top left) hit preferences, under Network see if Data Usage is turned off, if it is turn it on and you should be good to go.