Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    Am I the only one who didn't know that when watching some videos that offers Quick Media Player as an option you can watch them from the Pre?
    Last edited by T-Eazy; 10/12/2009 at 01:00 PM.
    Your the only one that knows what your trying to say.. reading your post, I don't understand what your talking about.
    I understand what you're saying, and didn't know that. Thanks for letting us know!

I also think that people who critique the grammar of others should know the difference between "your" and "you're"
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    LOL Thanks Draven. What I was trying to say for anyone who did not understand my first post. If you visit a site that is streaming a vido. And offering Quick player as a optiop, you can watch it from your pre. I hope that was more understandable.
    Global Posts
    334 Global Posts
    So what are some of the sites that you have come across that give this option ?
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    Hmmm...I made a post regarding quicktime videos that won't play on my Pre and got 98 views and no one commented. I am CNET podcast addict and my pre won't play their video podcasts. I find it highly strange.