Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    anyone else get forced to update to 1.2.1 today, when they did the update manually the day it came out? talk about annoying :/
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    update: forced install un-rooted my pre here we go again!
    yeah. If you have a tweaked Pre its important to control the update process. Palm really wants Web OS users to be operating on the same version, unlike apple who gives the user the choice to upgrade or not. So as soon as updates are available jump on it, or palm with do it for you :/
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    i already had the update, palm, in their infinite wisdom, decided it was a good idea to push it on me again, i managed to get all of my patches off before it installed. and all it broke is, it unrooted me, which ive already fixed. im simply stating my agrivation and asking if anyone else had it happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by bscabl View Post
    i already had the update, palm, in their infinite wisdom, decided it was a good idea to push it on me again, i managed to get all of my patches off before it installed. and all it broke is, it unrooted me, which ive already fixed. im simply stating my agrivation and asking if anyone else had it happen.
    this happened to me this weekend as well