1.    #1  
    I was wondering if there is a way to keep contacts from different accounts separate...or at least to be able to sort just through one account as opposed to having everything that my AIM account pulls along with what I already have on my Palm account and Gchat account. Or maybe even a means of using AIM and being able to peer through its contact list without it integrating with everything else I have. Right now I can only stand to have my GChat contact list integrated with my Palm phone number contacts...
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    I'm not sure if this is what you want, but...

If you open a contact in the Contacts, you'll see a number a number attached to the contact photo -this number represents how many profiles are linked together. If you click on this line, it will expand to show all the profiles. If there is a profile you want to separate, just click on that particular profile & it will give you options -just choose the option to Remove Link...
  3.    #3  
    Nah, that's not what I'm getting at. I guess it'd just be nice to be able to view one set of info at a time. its a pain to sort through my phone contacts and have all my 200+ AIM contacts (some i never talk to) mixed in all over the place. I'd like to be able to have the option of viewing JUST all of the aim contacts or JUST all of the phone contacts. Capische?
    yeah I am wanting to do that also, on my treo's you could seperate contacts into a work/personal/ other lists along with any grouping you wanted to create. I miss that feature, when I need to call specific group of people, like a phone tree, its a pain in the )*$$&^ to have to scroll through everyone, i often feel like I am forgeting someone on the specific list I need to call because I am scrolling past all these other names I don't need to call. If I find anything useful I will post it to this thread.
    What does this button do?

crappy phones -->treo 600--> 700p--> 755p--> Pre--->Pre- 2.1 F104-----Franken Pre+ 2.1 f105 ---> Franken pre2 2.2.4
    touchpad 16gig uberkernel woop woop!!!
    I found in the palm website forums that someone there figured out a work around. What they did is if you edit each contact, there is a nickname option. if you use a general catagory name in the nicknames ie, business, personal, etc, you can search for that nickname and all the contacts with that nickname will come up in the search as an option,. it might do for the meantime , but will require some time to set up. hope this helps
    What does this button do?

crappy phones -->treo 600--> 700p--> 755p--> Pre--->Pre- 2.1 F104-----Franken Pre+ 2.1 f105 ---> Franken pre2 2.2.4
    touchpad 16gig uberkernel woop woop!!!