1.    #1  
    i have installed virtual keyboard and i have seen it pop up. its really cool. my problem is i dont know how to bring it up every time. i launch everything but the VK. i have notes open or web etc and i just cant bring it up. i tap where i think i am suppose to but nothing happens. please tell me what i am doing wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by kewas01 View Post
    i have installed virtual keyboard and i have seen it pop up. its really cool. my problem is i dont know how to bring it up every time. i launch everything but the VK. i have notes open or web etc and i just cant bring it up. i tap where i think i am suppose to but nothing happens. please tell me what i am doing wrong.
    1) Bring up the web browser.
    2) Tap twice in the gesture area.
    3) Wait for at least 30 seconds.

Most problems are caused by people not waiting long enough the first time, and they keep on tapping and tapping and tapping and the keyboard never comes up.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
  3.    #3  
    Rod,
    thank you so much! The app is awesome!!! That is exactly what i was doing. I figured it out before i read your reply that i just need to be patient and wait for the command to take place. Patience is something i need to work on every day. Again, thanks for the reply and THIS APP IS AWESOME!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by kewas01 View Post
    Rod,
    thank you so much! The app is awesome!!! That is exactly what i was doing. I figured it out before i read your reply that i just need to be patient and wait for the command to take place. Patience is something i need to work on every day. Again, thanks for the reply and THIS APP IS AWESOME!!!
    Actually, all the thanks for the virtual keyboard should go to emoney_33, not me.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    how do you get rid of it once you finish typing?
    just tap the gesture area once to close it.
    I installed the keybord and accidently updated without removeing it first now i cant get to work again . I even removed and reinstalled preware and still cant get it to work.. Could u help me out ??