1.    #1  
    Parafoil is a fully featured Brightkite application that takes advantage of all the new features that Brightkite just released in V2.0 yesterday.

Follow @parafoil on Twitter for updates. We're looking to drop the app in the app store within a week or two.
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    can't wait for this to come out... brightkite 2.0 doesn't appear to play nice with the pre browser and the wap site leaves *a lot* to be desired!
    Can you please put a brief description of the app for the people who don't know what it is? (Like myself.)

Thanks
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NickDG View Post
    Can you please put a brief description of the app for the people who don't know what it is? (Like myself.)

Thanks
    not involved with the app development, but it's a mobile app for brightkite.com, which is a location based twitter sort of site. while there are official brightkite app's for iphone, blackberry and android, haven't really seen anything about an official app being developed...
    Hey guys, quick update.

We are planning to release a public beta of Parafoil later this evening. We have new screenshots up on our Web site.

For more information follow us on Twitter, or check out our Facebook fan page.

I am attaching some screen shots.
    Attached Images Attached Images