Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    I know others have mentioned it before but I have not found anyone with any results, good or bad. There has to be away to make the PRE vibrate longer for received messages (text or email). Anyone know of a patch/hack for this.

Obviously if we can tweak the haptic feedback on the phone screen and virtual keyboard, we should be pretty close to adjusting the vibrate length. Maybe even strength of vibrate as well? I would take either right now.

That stock quick vibrate is ridiculous. Unless you have it in your hand it is almost pointless in its current state.

Any help would be appreciated!!!!

**Update** as funny as the comments were getting, I kind of walked into that one, I had to change the title a bit. lol
    Last edited by neoncorey; 10/08/2009 at 12:03 PM. Reason: Off subject comments
    I completely agree. The Text Manager app can solve your problem somewhat however it is limited. I've been pushing the WebOS-Internal team to develop a vibrate time in the Preferences, but seems like it doesn't have too much support.

The current vibrate is weak and vibrate once. Sometimes I "think" I feel the vibrate so I put my hand on my phone (which is in my pocket), but there won't be a second vibrate to verify it.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    So, uhm....what are you planning on using your phone for?

Global Posts
    930 Global Posts
    sometimes I miss call/texts b/c I can't feel vibrate....
    lmao@pizzaclub

maybe a useful mod for the Pixi once it reaches the hands of all those teenage girls.
    Put that on my phone and I'll never get it back from the wife!
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Abyssul View Post
    I completely agree. The Text Manager app can solve your problem somewhat however it is limited. I've been pushing the WebOS-Internal team to develop a vibrate time in the Preferences, but seems like it doesn't have too much support.

The current vibrate is weak and vibrate once. Sometimes I "think" I feel the vibrate so I put my hand on my phone (which is in my pocket), but there won't be a second vibrate to verify it.
    Cool, I was not aware that Text Manager picked up this functionality. I think I tried it awhile ago when it first came out and I don't remember it being there.

Thanks, this will at least help with the annoyance.
    Quote Originally Posted by neoncorey View Post
    Cool, I was not aware that Text Manager picked up this functionality. I think I tried it awhile ago when it first came out and I don't remember it being there.

Thanks, this will at least help with the annoyance.
    Thank button

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    What is the text manager? I searched for that in preware.