Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    I recently webosdoctored my pre because of a few patches i forgot to remove before updating to 1.2.1 and now the app catalog does not work. any ideas whats wrong?
    What error do you get?
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    it just says 'App Catalog currently not available'
    Same here.

-

Well it was doing that 30 minutes ago....fine now.
    Last edited by ryleyinstl; 10/07/2009 at 11:17 AM. Reason: Update
    That happens occasionally, if you are sure you have good internet connection, just wait a bit. Clears up fast. The web site gets overloaded, it seems.
    Your Pre wants Word Whirl from the App Catalog.

It told me.
    i too am having a problem with the app catalog i bought word whirl last night and when it was downloading it wouldnt download kept giving me download fail message and its not just with that app its with ALL of them any help or idea guys?
    Catalog still in beta.....these things will happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flush2810 View Post
    i too am having a problem with the app catalog i bought word whirl last night and when it was downloading it wouldnt download kept giving me download fail message and its not just with that app its with ALL of them any help or idea guys?
    Start in the Device Info App and verify that you are at Palm webOS 1.2.1. If not, run Updates and get there first.

If you have previous homebrew of the same app installed and try to download you will get this error (fix described there too): http://www.precentral.net/homebrewer...ding-paid-apps

Those are the two most common errors I've seen from many users emailing for support. If neither of those are it, you need to contact Palm support of it persists.
    Your Pre wants Word Whirl from the App Catalog.

It told me.