Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by KnoxBNYC View Post
    FYI:

IMHO, this is an easier Konami code to remember and type (that works on the Pre):

webos20090606

(the numbers are the release date of the Pre)
    It's even easier just to download the Dev Mode launcher app. No need to type anything.
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Trekker View Post
    It's even easier just to download the Dev Mode launcher app. No need to type anything.
    Or turn on the Tweak in WebOS QI
    on my xp machine, I had to plug my pre into the usb, then restart with it in dev mode. Any other attempt to connect was met with frustration similar to yours.
    Also, if you are plugging the USB into a front USB port I have heard of problems. Try plugging it into a back USB 2.0 port. If that doesnt work try another, maybe a 1.1 if you have one. From experience I cannot get mine to work with Win7 but with WinXP 32bit Tablet Edition it worked flawlessly.

If you still cant get it to work, try uninstalling all the drivers and making sure the process/service is done too. Then reboot and try plugging it all back up like you never had it installed in the first place.

Also make sure to have the QI set to USB and not emulator, DEV mode ON etc, and you select JUst Charge on the Pre after you plug it in. You might have to reboot once the Novacom installs to get it to work properly.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12