Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    Now I can abandon iTunes syncing. Have the ability to stream podcasts on my phone is great! This is the premier application on the Pre for me.

Do you think we'll see more streaming apps on the pre? Will Sprint allow them?
    Number of Pre's in household: 2, one for my wife and one for myself.
    Follow me on Twitter @Nhyde
    Nah its not that great, you can't download the files. And there is no video.

Try DrPodder, its here in the Homebrew.

It can stream and download podcasts and do audio and video and I haven't used iTunes for over a two months now.

Rob
    Robert L
    Astoria Queens, N.Y.C
    - Palm Pre (Sprint) - formally Palm Treo 650
    Version 1.4.1.1
    Sprint Configuration 2.3
    Model: P100EWW
    Hardware Version: A
    Firmware: CC1.4(510)

I agree - Awesome!
    Global Posts
    576 Global Posts
    You've been able to stream podcasts for quite awhile. Dr Podder, Mediafly and now Stitcher.
    Can it stream radio stations?
    Global Posts
    560 Global Posts
    Stitcher: Nice, but really weird and cumbersome if you want to listen to old episodes.

DrPodder: My fave app of this sort as far as the interface and functionality goes, wish it were easier to add random podcasts without knowing addresses/etc.

Mediafly: This is the one I am actually using, just because it is nice to manage on their site, works well enough (not as well as DrPodder), and is SUPER easy to find random podcasts of interest and listen/add them (including old episodes).

If DrPodder and Mediafly had a baby... it would be an awesome podcasting app. :-P
    How well do the bluetooth headphone controls respond?