Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I'm seeing Air Hockey for $1.99 in the App Catalog...
    Your Pre wants Word Whirl from the App Catalog.

It told me.
    Yeah, hopefully we'll see a few more today. Air Hockey looked neat in the Pixi video I saw it in, but I'm not sure if I need another game enough right now to pay $1.99 for. Still, can't wait to see more.
    Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    you are correct - I was kind of hoping for a flood - soon hopefully
    u guys buying the air hockey...it looks pretty cooll
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

5.    #5  
    I bet they will trickle out. An update to Photo Dialer came first, then Air Hockey. Wonder if they are going to wait for the first transactions of Air Hockey before moving more.

Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    u guys buying the air hockey...it looks pretty cooll
    I'd want to play a free demo first. I think many people are going to feel that way. Looks can be deceiving. Although if gameplay is good, that could be fun.

It told me.
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    epic
    I want word whirl!!

And technically its the second paid app :P
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrloserpunk View Post
    And technically its the second paid app :P

Classic is a paid app, but not a paid app via the App Catalog, it's a separate registration mechanism specific to them, so I think 'first paid app' applies.
  10.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by mrloserpunk View Post
    I want word whirl!!
    You and me both. We had a hint that Monday was the day for some to go live, but couldn't say anything because of NDA, until it was public. But I still don't have confirmation of the actual day for Word Whirl. I'm betting they will take it slow at first to make sure things are working. I'd love to see it by tonight, along with many others. I wanna try out Checkers Pro.

It told me.
    Quote Originally Posted by sacherjj View Post
    I want to play a free demo first. I think many people are going to feel that way. Looks can be deceiving. Although if gameplay is good, that could be fun.
    that's exactly what I thought when I saw it. I was looking for a "trial" button haha.
    Let the app-a-thon begin!!
    Quote Originally Posted by sacherjj View Post
    You and me both. We had a hint that Monday was the day for some to go live, but couldn't say anything because of NDA, until it was public.
    You know, I had absolutely no inside info, but for some reason I had a feeling that today was going to be the day myself. Then the WM Marketplace went live on WM 6.5, and I thought maybe Palm would wait a day to have the day to itself, but glad to see I was wrong on that.
  14.    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    You know, I had absolutely no inside info, but for some reason I had a feeling that today was going to be the day myself. Then the WM Marketplace went live on WM 6.5, and I thought maybe Palm would wait a day to have the day to itself, but glad to see I was wrong on that.
    My thoughts were based on some of the confidential tasks and deadlines we had this weekend. Which I hope means I'll see my Apps today.

Windows Mobile? How quaint.

I feel like I'm at a woot off and if buying Air Hockey will make the next item come up, I'm tempted...

It told me.
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    Classic is a paid app, but not a paid app via the App Catalog, it's a separate registration mechanism specific to them, so I think 'first paid app' applies.
    Good Point. Either way, I am waiting to spend some $$$ on apps! Lets go Palm!

I need to setup my paying preferences...!
    yeah, the try before you buy thing seems like a missed opportunity.

18.    #19  
    Quite a few reviews up now. Consensus: Not worth $2.

It told me.
    --Inspector Gadget

"Go Go Gadget Pre!!"
    Palm Pre on Sprint

Palm V--> Palm IIIc--> Visor Prism--> Visor Phone--> Treo 270--> Treo 600--> Treo 650-->
    Treo 700wx--> HTC Touch Diamond--> Palm Pre & HTC EVO 4G.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast