Global Posts
    458 Global Posts
    I'm new to the world of "WebOS quick install", but not to Palm phones. I downloaded the quick install program. All I did was check some much needed tweaks. When a new update comes out its recommended to remove tweaks. Is that as easy as unchecking my tweaks or do I need to do something else? I noticed that files where downloaded to the phone for the program to work. Will they affected my phones update? I don't want to brick my phone! Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spikea4 View Post
    I'm new to the world of "WebOS quick install", but not to Palm phones. I downloaded the quick install program. All I did was check some much needed tweaks. When a new update comes out its recommended to remove tweaks. Is that as easy as unchecking my tweaks or do I need to do something else? I noticed that files where downloaded to the phone for the program to work. Will they affected my phones update? I don't want to brick my phone! Thanks
    Yep, just uncheck them. Let Luna restart between each item, and you're good to go.
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by summer smile View Post
    Yep, just uncheck them. Let Luna restart between each item, and you're good to go.
    exactly...and incase your wondering what luna is...its just a service running in the background that gets restart when the phone reboots. the software will force your phone to do this so no need to worry about extra steps.
    Sprint Palm Pre-
    Global Posts
    458 Global Posts
    Thanks alot guys!