1.    #1  
    Ever since I updated to 1.2.1 my email messages take a while to load. The header shows up immediately when I click to view a particular email, but the actually message inside the email takes about another 5-10 seconds to display. It wasn't doing this before 1.2.1... is anyone else experiencing this? Does anyone know how I can fix this delay? I've restarted a few times, but that doesn't seem to fix the issue.
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    Yes. I am using Exchange as default. The body of the message is slow in loading. I didnt notice when it started.
    Same problem here...any help out there?
    Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    Yup - I've got that too.. Found it odd - thought maybe it was a tweak I did.. Anyone running the Pre Clean and still seeing the delay?
    Same thing with gmail.
    Laissez Faire
    Global Posts
    321 Global Posts
    me too on my eas and gmail. I uninstalled keyboard and landscape, but it is still the same.
    I had it too... removing the advanced auto-correct dictionary tweak fixed it for me.
    Global Posts
    321 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by angrygoose View Post
    I had it too... removing the advanced auto-correct dictionary tweak fixed it for me.
    I will try that because I did install it.

update..that did it for me too. Back to normal! Thanks...
    Last edited by cdd543; 10/05/2009 at 02:55 PM. Reason: update
    Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    Yup - me too.. Someone should probably let Jason know
    insp_gadget posted a link to this thread. I have the same issue. Guess I'll take off the autocorrect tweak then. Muchos garcias amigos!
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    That was it for me too...took off the autocorrect tweak and now i'm good to go!! Thanks all
    Global Posts
    599 Global Posts
    Thanks, was wondering why my email was buggin.
    i love these forums thanks so much i was wondering why
    I also had the same issue and removing the improved auto-correction dictionary fixed the problem like a champ.

Thanks for the help.
    I also had the same issue and removing the improved auto-correction dictionary fixed the problem like a champ.

Thanks for the help.
    +1 for me

I am removing said patch now

THANKS to all!
    I never had the auto-correct and it still takes about 10 seconds to load
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    wow, love the search feature, because I was wondering why the hell my email was going to slow. Remove the tweak and works perfect.
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    My delay has been approx 30 seconds, up to a minute for all accounts: Exchange 2003, POP, Yahoo and Gmail. [Used to have the same exact delay for SMS on my Treo755p but nothing i could do about that except suffer with it] Problem is don't have the auto-correct installed any longer but still have the delay. Any other tweaks that could be causing this?

Thanks