1.    #1  
    Is it possible to download/stream mp3 podcasts from secure (Logon/Password required) websites. I can do this from open websites but not from pay websites. I subscibe to some radio station websites for the later podcasts but cannot download them or stream them. I was hopeful that the browser multi-patch would allow this but I still cannot do this. Obviously, I can download them and install them via the USB cord, but I would like to be able to do the same while away from home. Any thoughts on this subject would be greatly appreciated.
    Have you tried http: //username: password@<url>?

(Without the space, just trying to prevent the forum from making a hyperlink.)
  3.    #3  
    tried above suggestion, but still no luck. Thanks for the input.
  4.    #4  
    I think that the problem lies in a cookie that allows authorization and/or referal to the page that allows the downloads. It appears that the problem is mainly for mp3 or similar playable files.
    I do not know if this is a bug in the browser or by design. Anybody's input who has programming experience would be greatly appreciated (or referal to appropriate site to report the problem).
    In addition to podcasts, I cannot download .doc/.pdf/etc from secure sites either. Maybe the problems are related. I had the same problems in webos 1.1 with the original browser tweak, and had hoped that 1.2.x would fix it since it was palm supported.