1.    #1  
    I have WebOS 1.2.0 installed but Im seeing a lot about 1.2.1. However, my phone says that it's up to date?

Problem?
    Try connecting with wi-fi and try updating again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunsparc View Post
    I have WebOS 1.2.0 installed but Im seeing a lot about 1.2.1. However, my phone says that it's up to date?

Problem?
    Same here.
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunsparc View Post

Problem?
    I am also having this problem. Reset the phone multiple times. Don't know what elese to do.
    If you are with Bell, the 1.2.1 is not available for now.
    Global Posts
    631 Global Posts
    me too. I'm on sprint, tried resets, wifi and evdo, still says up to date.
    Global Posts
    631 Global Posts
    Anyone figure this out yet? I removed all patches, ran the repair utility, reset about 5x, still says "up to date." I'm on Sprint, not Bell.
  8.    #8  
    I'm on Sprint. I was on wifi when I posted the OP.
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    I called sprint and they said to try running webosdoctor or sending it in for a replacement. I would rather not do that as I have a bunch of apps installed. I hope someone can figure it out.
    Global Posts
    631 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by brotato View Post
    I called sprint and they said to try running webosdoctor or sending it in for a replacement. I would rather not do that as I have a bunch of apps installed. I hope someone can figure it out.
    hmm, maybe I will try to get mine replaced, since the charging port has a crack spreading. Just afraid I might get one worse off...
    Global Posts
    631 Global Posts
    Update: When I go to "device info," I no longer have the options to update network settings and PRL. Don't know if this was a change with 1.2 or if my phone is messed up.

Edit: Just ran WebOS DOC, and now it finds 1.2.1
    Last edited by PreGk; 10/04/2009 at 04:59 PM.