1.    #1  
    So I did a soft reset on the phone, it rebooted and I logged in and all was great.

After inputing my email POP account again it said "sync Complete" and then I attempt to access it...

After opening the Email client - it shows the name of the POP and the arrow to click on to open your Inbox/Drafts/Outbox etc... however when you click the icon, nothing happens and there are no folders.

I've attempted to re-add/remove the account about 100 times now with no success..
    I've added my exchange account and still same issue...

Contacted Palm Support and a specalist should be in touch sometime next week (great customer service)

Anyone have any suggestions?
    damn im in the same boat. it happened to me after 1.2.0 and 1.2.1 didn'ft fix it. that SUX! Let me know if you get an answer from palm. and any help is much appreciated from anyone out there. I have tried partial but not total erase yet. hoping someone has a fix without that being needed.
  3.    #3  
    I figured a full erase couldn't hurt so attemtped to do that too... I've full erased about 5times... partial about 3... re-added and removed *teen times... with no avail. I still recieve emails and when I open them I can view... if you back gesture it takes you to a "inbox" where you can't view any messages and there's a new exclamation icon .... keep you posted with Palm's response.

Quote Originally Posted by chrispy8198 View Post
    damn im in the same boat. it happened to me after 1.2.0 and 1.2.1 didn'ft fix it. that SUX! Let me know if you get an answer from palm. and any help is much appreciated from anyone out there. I have tried partial but not total erase yet. hoping someone has a fix without that being needed.
    Ditto here today, last night. But, it was working fine until I used QI and did some tweaks. More specifically, I used the "landscape email" tweak, got some errors and I think that's the culprit. I posed in the the QI thread, but no answers yet. I'm gonna watch this thread.
  5.    #5  
    Phone is broken - however when updating to 1.2.1 fixed all issues - keep everyone posted if this was a 1.2 bug or not
    Last edited by izkeepsitreal; 10/06/2009 at 12:09 PM.
    I have 1.2.1 and after installing a theme the email stopped working and I cant uninstall the damn theme now.