1.    #1  
    Prior to upgrading to 1.2.1 my battery left was displayed in a %. Now it's back to that sad little battery icon. Does anyone know how I can get the number back. Apologies if this has been discussed before.
    Reinstall the tweak to your phone
  3.    #3  
    I tried using QI but it doesn't work. I know I have to wait for the updated version. Is there another way to "Tweak"?
    version 2.03 of quick install still works
    Global Posts
    133 Global Posts
    I used Preware and it installed just fine. You can use WOQI to install Preware, then you have access to patches.
    just remember to restart luna (or the whole phone) after installing.
  7.    #7  
    I tried version 2.03 and it worked!!!!
    Thanks!!!!
    the one on preware lost its % symbol. Any reason?
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPre View Post
    the one on preware lost its % symbol. Any reason?
    he didnt like it on there i guess idk lol also when it gets up 100% it just shows 10 and i cant stand it lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    he didnt like it on there i guess idk lol also when it gets up 100% it just shows 10 and i cant stand it lol
    Which patch are you guys using? I use the "Battery % and Icon" patch. It shows the % symbol and it shows 100% when fully charged.
    Quote Originally Posted by Twosted View Post
    Which patch are you guys using? I use the "Battery % and Icon" patch. It shows the % symbol and it shows 100% when fully charged.
    im using that one to but i dont care for it really
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    using the one without the icon. Its buggy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blewis913 View Post
    I tried version 2.03 and it worked!!!!
    Thanks!!!!
    Also, to clarify, the tweak in quick install 2.03 is the one with the full battery meter, and the one in preware displays "10" instead of "100%".
    and the new one in preware fsiled to work also.

thr othrr one from gui has no %..

I really don't want to install tweaks from two diff sources..
    Quote Originally Posted by Twosted View Post
    Yes, there are 2 patches available. The one you are using has both the icon and the full 100% showing. I'd like that version without having the icon show.

The other patch is 2 characters only. No % symbol and 100 shows as 10. Why can't they fix it so that it shows up like the other patch but without the additional icon?

Edit: - Yay! They fixed it! The Battery % patch now shows the full 100 and also the percent symbol without the battery icon. Great job!

Maybe I can go to bed now.
    Last edited by Trekker; 10/04/2009 at 04:08 AM.
    Global Posts
    576 Global Posts
    Yep, bump for fixing the battery % patch!