Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    I've tried searching for this, but my results keep coming back about changing the alert sounds, etc.

I'm wondering if it is possible to scroll through the new email alerts?

For example, say I have 4 new emails that all went to my Pre. The email alert on the Pre will show the email icon with a 4 next to it, but only a snippit from the newest email. I have to dismiss that alert and go into the email app in order to see the other new email.

I would like to be able to scroll through the alerts, and see if an email warrants opening the app or just dismissing the alert.

Possible?
    I was thinking the same thing too. I hate having to open the mail app just to view/delete my other mails. If palm was thinking properly, they would implement additional controls ( just like the music app and pandora).
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    no it is not possible as of yet you have to press the icon for the 4 emails in order to view the new emails
    If you tap on the icon with the 4 (or however many new emails you have) next to it, it'll take you to the inbox instead of the newest email, or takes you the email app if you have emails from multiple accounts.
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    Thanks, that's a better way than what I was doing.

I guess my original question should go down as a feature request.