Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 12 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    My Number One: A Calendar that works! We cannot modify events in Calendar without the event disappearing in Google. THe only way to change an event is delete it and re-add it into the Pre. If I make the mistake of modifying an event in my PRE then all my other calendars don't know there is an event at that time.

The sync-ing of Calendars is suppose to be the Hallmark of WEBOS. Please get the basis working before you add on extras.
    Global Posts
    833 Global Posts
    Bluetooth file transfer
    Quote Originally Posted by vladi View Post
    Bluetooth file transfer
    Absolutely!!!
    Global Posts
    2,071 Global Posts
    Video Recording. PERIOD
    flash Would Be great...
    My HTC Evo Is Great...
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    #1. Palm collapses, forced to sell to a real company with the ability and resources to really give this phone what it needs!
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    Battery life is annoying, but i see people saying just buy the siedio 2600mh battery to solve that.. so i think since at the moment (regardless of cost) there is a solution to the battery issue.. i think that the most important issues to start with should be the app limit following the basic features of every other cell phone over 49.99 out there with the video camera and a non tweak version to customize the sounds. more to make the phone personal rather than like every other pre..

next would be a legit way to forward text/email that are editable. maybe i want to steal a funny thing someone just told me and take credit when i send it around the chain..

obviously the memory leakage would be an improvment but im not sure if its the web browser it selfor apps seeing as i noticethe lag and flawed performance in both the web and palm downloaded apps.. all and all i think we(the users) should make a big readable list of our likes and dislikes for what we are supporting and present it, instead of just talking about aimlessly
    I'm not crazy cause my hands are in my pants...... I'm just feeling Nuts!!!
    I'm surprised no-one else has already mentioned variable snooze times. Maybe it's just me and my own "workflow", but I constantly put tasks or reminders on my calendar that I'd like to be able to snooze for a day, or week, or a few hours, or anything other than 10 minutes.

Did I miss a tweak/hack/app to enable this?

I'll second every other suggestion in the thread too tho. Also wouldn't mind seeing voice dialing at some point. I really, *really* love my pre but man did they leave a lot of pretty common/basic stuff out.
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDang View Post
    Make it an exclamation point... my vote, by a landslide, is here as well...

What's the point of being able to purchase apps (which seems like the #1 choice so far) if you don't have enough battery on the phone to run them... or download them... or even find it in the app catalog on your phone?
    When I first got my Pre, the battery lasted about 8 hours while texting and listening to Pandora for about 3/8 of those hours. Recently I bought the normal battery that is said to come with the phone for use as a backup, in case I ran out of battery when i needed it. But now it seems the new battery said to be the same as the original lasts me from 6 in the morning to 12 midnight (and even then i have 60% left), while using it somewhat intensively for 4-6 of those 18 hours.

1. Application limit
    2. Video recording/More camera features
    3. Notification sounds
    4. Memory "leaks" mainly with the web browser
    5. Laggy dragging/scrolling response mainly with the music player and problems accidentally selecting links while pinching to zoom in the web browser
    6. Flash
    So many things--all the points mentioned by the previous posts. For me especially,

1. voice dial
    2. remove app limit
    3. fix html display of EAS email messages: now seriously mangled, and messages sync by themselves even when you specify manual sync.
    4. more choices for alarm and snooze times in calendar events, plus irregular repeats
    5. fix sluggishness of email app, give us more usability, e.g. keystrokes for deleting, moving to previous/next messages, replying, etc. as well as more flexibility in which parts of previous messages to include in replies/forwards. Email is a bread & butter app: should be much better!
    6. More integration between calendar, contacts and navigation! We should be able to link an event to a contact and be able to tap a button to plug the corresponding address into SprintNav to navigate to the event.
    7. Total backup of the device to a computer, since we don't have an expansion card any more. Restoring the previous state of the device should be PERFECT after a total erase. Right now we can't even examine what's present in the Palm Profile.
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dvigilante1 View Post
    The biggest has to be the calendar. When creating or changing an event there is no way to view the month. Only a scroll wheel for each day. Who in the H E double hockey sticks knows what day of the week it will be two weeks or 3 months, 16 days later. That is probably the biggest problem with the pre. Having to use another calendar ie google just to change an event is disgusting.
    what do you mean you have to scroll day by day just press the button to change it to month view
    Once you are in Hell, Only the Devil can help you

Click To See My Themes

If you have any theme requests email me at Pardoe@live.com
    Adobe and text forwarding and lastly video

Is text forwarding that difficult to add? I just don't get it. Every phone that I am aware of ( and I used to sell them) has forwarding.
    Quote Originally Posted by klbjr View Post
    #1. Palm collapses, forced to sell to a real company with the ability and resources to really give this phone what it needs!
    LOL, wow. Nice.

After taking 2 seconds to look at your posting history, I have to ask:

Why are you here??? Why do you still own a Pre???

Just about every post you make is just to complain about your dissatisfaction with the phone. Switch to the HTC Hero, HTC Touch Pro, Samsung Instinct, etc. I'm sure you'll be much happier with any other phone.

Jeez.

"We all follow the Chelsea!!!"
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberprashant View Post
    yes, agree this is the #1 problem
    another vote for this. 4.3 GB left, but can't download any more apps. NOT COOL!
    Faster calendar when switching between days. If I want to move forward 3 days, it takes forever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qigate View Post
    My Number One: A Calendar that works! We cannot modify events in Calendar without the event disappearing in Google. THe only way to change an event is delete it and re-add it into the Pre. If I make the mistake of modifying an event in my PRE then all my other calendars don't know there is an event at that time.

The sync-ing of Calendars is suppose to be the Hallmark of WEBOS. Please get the basis working before you add on extras.
    It works for me, but it changes to appearing as an event I was invited to, but haven't RSVP'd for yet. Do you have something set to not show this type of events? Under Google Calendar's settings, be sure "Automatically add invitations to my calendar" is set to yes.
    Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    1. Video recording (bar none!!!)
    2. Flash
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dtom2444 View Post
    LOL, wow. Nice.

After taking 2 seconds to look at your posting history, I have to ask:

Why are you here??? Why do you still own a Pre???

Just about every post you make is just to complain about your dissatisfaction with the phone. Switch to the HTC Hero, HTC Touch Pro, Samsung Instinct, etc. I'm sure you'll be much happier with any other phone.

Jeez.

I already am. I own the Touch Pro and the Instinct. Was hoping to be happy with this also but alas...it still sucks!
    Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    Video Recording.
    Flash.
    Major SDK Improvements (hopefully relating to things mentioned above)
    A simple toggle to configure if you want the WiFi to turn off when you turn off the screen or not (honestly, please?)

edit: have to agree with comment earlier in the thread, I recently purchased a 2600 battery and others can complain all they want how you shouldn't have to purchase one or some aesthetic reason for not having it besides wanting touchstone support but it's made battery life issues moot for me. It's really worth it I can't help but recommend it.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    6. More integration between calendar, contacts and navigation! We should be able to link an event to a contact and be able to tap a button to plug the corresponding address into SprintNav to navigate to the event.

In many ways this is my biggest disappointment. IT is my fault, but I really expected synergy to do much more with every task, event, memo, etc... have the ability to link to a contact (or contacts).

I really never do anything that is not related to a contact, even if that contact is me.

Bruce
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 12 ... LastLast