Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 278910111213 LastLast
    1 Video camer with zoom and picture camera with zoom

2 better bluetooth quality and signal strength

3 lockout setting for volume buttons

4 Apps open & close much faster I mean as soon as you touch it....BAM it's done.

5 The phone itself boots on from the off position much much faster like with in 30 seconds...BAM it's on and waiting for your commands.

6 Much Much louder volume for all sounds ringtones, tv, music, alerts...ETC.

7 A video player that will play all formats of video from the internet or from self install.

8 If possible a much stronger vibrater for this one you cannot hardly feel it vibrate. I felt much much better vibrations from my old sanyo flip phones. I mean the kind of vibration that goes BAM and make you say what in the heck was that just crawled up my leg.
    Last edited by RINGTONE JOE; 10/30/2009 at 11:31 AM.
    visual voicemail
    Roam only selection
    Voice commands, dialing and search- just like I see them do on TV with the pre!
    Quote Originally Posted by tmox View Post
    Voice commands, dialing and search- just like I see them do on TV with the pre!
    Yeah I to agree voice memo and voice command dialing

1 Video camer with zoom and picture camera with zoom

2 better bluetooth quality and signal strength

3 lockout setting for volume buttons

4 Apps open & close much faster I mean as soon as you touch it....BAM it's done.

5 The phone itself boots on from the off position much much faster like with in 30 seconds...BAM it's on and waiting for your commands.

6 Much Much louder volume for all sounds ringtones, tv, music, alerts...ETC.

7 A video player that will play all formats of video from the internet or from self install.

8 If possible a much stronger vibrater for this one you cannot hardly feel it vibrate. I felt much much better vibrations from my old sanyo flip phones. I mean the kind of vibration that goes BAM and make you say what in the heck was that just crawled up my leg.
    Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    1) allow me to manually throttle back the cpu (or have it autoadjust based on load), so that i can save on battery life.

2) play more video formats (i.e. avi) instead of just mp4.

3) video camera.

Thank ya.
    Palm Pre (Sprint)
    #1 Contact Grouping for Text Messaging
    #2 Bluetooth File Transfer
    #3 Video Recording
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    Graphic EQ - really a must! ( I don't care if its in WEB OS default, or some app like REMIX)

Better GPS (I don't want to ruin my pre by d/l iffy programs, and reconfiguring...)

Fixing memory leaks with mp3's... sometimes its fine, other times one card is "too many cards" even after patching.

Video recording would be nice (and if/when... able to directly upload to youtube)

wmv, xvid, x264 codec support for playback.
    -processor scaling instead of 500 megahertz constantly, ability to scale up to 600, enable smartflex in conjunction with the scaling.

-some of that fancy webkit 3d theyre working on

-flash 10

-file manager

-editing of documents

-ftp

basically everything that is in the works...but no hacking/homebrew needed on the consumers end
    1) Battery Life
    2) Video

How come there's no Cycorder-style app for the Pre? Is there an issue with the MojoSDK not giving devs deep enough access?
  11. Ryo
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    -good Working Messenger (WLM (Messenger Patch) dosn't Work in 2G Mode)
    -more Battery Power (4-7hours in 3G is not enough)
    -more Power (using the menue and open applications needs too much time)
    -W-LAN doenst goes Offline in Stand-By
    -individual sounds for system, sms, messenger ....
    -Videorecording with Sound
    -changeable Picture resolution for the cam (sometimes 480x320 is enough)
    -Flash 10.1 with GPU Support
    -Filemanager
    -........and much more

And the Pre 2 should be aviable in non Glossy white with a better keyboard (higher keys), AMOLED Dispay, Stereo Sound, Integreatet (real) Radio, much more Batterylife, 0,5 up to 1 inch bigger (better for typing), maybe a navigation key... and cooler temperatet...
    More USB Speed (2MB/s ... funny... slow)
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    #1 The Pre needs a virtual keyboard. This would make life so much easier for quick text replies to typing in landscape mode on the web.
    #2 I would also like to be able to download more than a few apps as the phone is capible of downloading up to 8 gigs of apps.
    #3 Video. Come on, really?
    There is more that can be updated but those are the main issues I have had with the Pre.
    video recording and call recording/voice memos
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ajl0013 View Post
    #1 Contact Grouping for Text Messaging

dont we already have this???

NOT "HP webOS"!!!
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    video cam.....

support for better games.....

flash....

NOT "HP webOS"!!!
    performance and speed, louder volume for speaker (at least when on a call), allow the lockout for us exchange users to match IT requirements (my phone goes to lock every time I darken the screen or after three minutes...no way to set it beyond the three mins).. as you can see, not that ambitious.. I thought we'd see these from our local developers by now)
    1. Enable general Jabber accounts in messaging
    2. Plain Text option in E-mail
    3. Enhanced subsystem for EVDO to/from WIFI. I notice a lot of apps get confused on the change.
    Quote Originally Posted by shaidan6453 View Post
    visual voicemail
    Oh yeah, that is a good one but, if I understand correctly, it's more of a Sprint thing than a Palm thing.
    performance/speed/stability

too many times i've noticed my pre lag..it is uncomfortable trying to make consecutive phone calls because of the lag.
    I must admit being on a pre in the UK some of these may have been addressed in 1.2+ but I will give them anyway.

* Better task management - my Blackberry had much better management including reminders for so many min/hrs before due date/time or a specific time etc.
    * Folders for web bookmarks. My Bookmarks launcher is getting a bit busy already.
    * To be able to sort bookmarks in alphabetical order etc.
    * To be able to move apps from launcher page to page.
    * Create playlists in music player.
    * Create new folders in photos.
    * Upload to more sites (picasa, share in twitter)
    * Share web pages more (facebook status, twitter)
    * A file manager

Some which have been mentioned before (and are probably being worked on)...
    * More chat clients (msn, facebook chat).
    * Integrated twitter client (possibly one that integrates with the current message system i.e. tweets are included in threaded messaging).
    * Bluetooth file transfer.