Global Posts
    666 Global Posts
    Yep there are still bashers and unsatisfied souls out there. But as for me 2 updates in barely a week, albeit the second one is only a patch, is awesome! This tells me that Palm team is working their butts off. Although there are still issues that needed to be addressed I am delighted with the pace of developments. Keep up the good work Palm.
    It seems their main focus is ****ing on Apple and I-Tunes . this is HighSchool stuff and taking away from them really fixing some issues that they should be . So yes I agree the 2 in a week is nice but lets get the Focus where it should be and that's Video and Flash.
    lol....you people are so gulable the puny little update we got today was just a way to take attention off of palms failure to introduce paid apps both in september and yesterdays deadline.
    Flash is really not in their court... Write a letter to your congressman, and adobe. You have to appreciate their diligence, though, because you know there are quite a few people out there who don't know enough about things to use some other syncing setup, and depend on interoperability with iTunes.

Hey Palm, High Five!