Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by KellanC View Post
    Completed update, pretty quick install. No issues.

I had one tweak left on that I forgot about (battery %, installed with QuickInstall 2.0.3)
    No issues caused by that, although the tweak is now gone.
    u might get a problem when u put it back there
    Having major problems with the messaging app after the update. I cant open any existing conversations
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    phone updated with two tweaks, now I can't remove them in preware. It says I have version 0.2.5 of messaging timestamp in update section but I can't remove. I can find the 0.4.0 version and install that but I cannot remove the pervious tweak from the update. Kinda annoying but the pre still works

edit: emer patch recovery took care of it. YAY
    Last edited by Sovvy; 10/03/2009 at 09:22 PM.
    I still haven't been able to download this. When I open the update app it just sits there and spins and spins. It never tells me that there is a new update or if the phone is already up to date.
    I stuck it on the charger and let it spin for over half an hour. Palm's server-side services are the suck lately.
    So, I contacted Palm after almost four days their update app not working... the solution: run WebOS Doctor

It seems to have worked and WebOS 1.2.1 is currently downloading. Chalk it up to another WebOS Doctor win.

Quote Originally Posted by whatsit2002 View Post
    I still haven't been able to download this. When I open the update app it just sits there and spins and spins. It never tells me that there is a new update or if the phone is already up to date.
    I stuck it on the charger and let it spin for over half an hour. Palm's server-side services are the suck lately.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12